Ravi Engineering & Land Surveying, P.C.
Contact Name: Scott Holmquist
Current Address: 2110 S Clinton Ave #1, Rochester, NY 14618
Phone (Office): (585) 223-3660
RE&LS has earned our reputation for reliability, flexibility, and fair pricing as Land Surveying and Subsurface Utility Engineering professionals. Clients repeatedly request our experienced technicians on jobs across New York State- from Plattsburgh to Long Island, Buffalo to Albany- to locate, designate, and protect vital utilities, saving contractors time and money.
Our Subsurface Utility Engineering services include:
· Utility designation and mark out
· Pre-Excavation utility clearing for construction
· Utility relocation plan support
· Utility design/specification support
· Real-time mapping
· Subsurface anomalies, facilities and utility detection using triple frequency GPR
· Concrete GPR scanning
· Visual/Video pipe inspection and recording
· Utility and substructure conflict identification
· Quality Level A, non-destructive vacuum excavation
RE&LS also offers FAA-certified sUAS 107/drone photography and mapping services to supplement land surveying requirements for design and construction projects.
RE&LS is a full-service consulting engineering firm (MBE Certified) providing environmental, transportation, structural and geotechnical engineering, and land surveying services including design survey, construction stakeout and machine control modeling.