We are an employee-owned, global organization providing consulting, design, and construction services in our specialist areas of earth, environment, and energy through technical excellence, innovative solutions and award winning client service.
- A. Servidone/B.Anthony Construction
- ACS Underground Solutions
- Admar Construction Equipment & Supplies
- All Phases Underground Utility Locating LLC
- AOK Engineering, PLLC
- Badger Daylighting
- Barrett Paving Materials Inc.
- Barton & Loguidice, D.P.C.
- Benderson Development
- BME Associates
- Bolton Land Surveying, PC
- Brooks & Brooks Land Surveying, PC
- C.T. Male Associates
- The Chazen Companies
- Coleman Drilling & Blasting
- Eastcom Associates, Inc.
- Effective CD, LLC.
- Environmental Design and Research, D.P.C.
- Fisher Associates
- Five Star Equipment
- GDB Geospatial
- Golder Associates Inc.
- Greenman-Pedersen, Inc
- Hunt Engineers/Architects/Surveyors
- JSB Subsurface Solutions LLC
- LaBella Associates D.P.C.
- LandTech Surveying & Planning, P.L.L.C.
- Marathon Engineering
- Metropolitan Communications Group
- MJ Engineering
- Nussbaumer & Clarke Inc
- On The Mark Utility Locating Services, Inc.
- Pipedream Service Co.
- Premier Infrastructure & Energy LLC
- Project Resources Group
- Ravi Engineering & Land Surveying, P.C.
- SB&C Services
- Shumaker Consulting Engineering and Land Surveying, D.P.C.
- Snyder Manufacturing, Inc
- Southern Cross Inc.
- Substation Engineering Co.
- Syracuse Utilities, Inc.
- Tectonic Engineering and Surveying LLC
- USIC Locating Services
- Utilities Employees Credit Union
- Utility Survey Corp.
- Voss Signs
- Warren Ramie Surveying
- Wilder & Linneball, LLP
- WM Schutt & Associates, PC
- WRS EnvironmentalServices
Heavy Highway construction firm throughout New York State
Utility Locating, Utility Markout, Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR), Concrete Imagining, Leak Detection, Video Pipe Inspection
ADMAR Construction Equipment and Supplies is the largest independently owned provider of construction equipment and supplies throughout New York and Pennsylvania. We supply contractors, landscapers, municipalities, and do-it-yourselfers with the Equipment You Need, When You Need It.
AECOM is the world’s premier infrastructure firm, partnering with clients to solve the world’s most complex challenges
and build legacies for generations to come. Services include Architecture & Design, Construction, Engineering,
Environmental Services, and Planning & Consulting.
Underground utilities located, Gas, Water, Sewer, Electric, Communications, Steam, Storm, Fiber Optic, any traceable duct tile, etc.
Licensed and insured, 17 years experience, available 7 days a week, 24 hours service.
Proudly covering all of New England, New York City, and the Eastern United States.
- Commercial and Residential Construction
- Start-To-Finish/Concept-To-Key Projects
- Residential Home Design
- Site Planning
- Blower Door Tests
- New Parcel Investigation
- Septic System Design
Hydrovac excavation and safe digging alternatives to unearth utilities.
Hot Mix Asphalt, Aggregate, Construction Services
Benderson Development is one of America’s largest privately held real estate companies. Benderson owns and manages over 700 properties encompassing over 40 million square feet in 38 states. The diverse Benderson portfolio includes management, leasing and construction of retail, office, industrial, hotel, residential, and land holdings.
We provide site engineering, land planning, landscape architecture, land surveying, construction services, environmental services.
Surveying & Mapping
Surveys: Boundary, ALTA/NSPS, Topographic, Subdivision, Site Planning, As-Built, Construction, Engineering, & Global Positioning Surveys
Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Land Use Planning, Expert Witness
Testimony, Litigation Support Services
Our Surveyors are trained to locate utilities on public or private property, in conjunction with the Dig Safely New York service (811) that facilitates utility locations within public road rights-of-way. This service can be used to locate utilities in conjunction with design surveys or prior to subsurface investigation or construction activities. Utility location services fit well within our Survey Division whose staff understand utilities, geophysical features, and field survey locations and mapping. Marked utilities can then be field surveyed and the data collected can be integrated into our topographic surveying services providing an inclusive base map of existing conditions.
The need for these services is growing as utilities age, continue to deteriorate, and need to be replaced. The new electromagnetic equipment C.T. Male uses digital electromagnetic signal processing to identify underground assets deeper, faster, and with greater accuracy than with older equipment. C.T. Male can locate, mark out and map buried utilities allowing you to protect your underground assets, a critical component of your next design project.
All private underground utility and UST designation, Traceable duct/pipe rodder, small bore camera inspection, GPR; Survey, Engineering, Environmental, AutoCAD/GIS mapping, HD Scanning, Utility Design, & Inspection. 30 years’ experience.
Utility pole hole digging
Effective CD LLC specializes in Customer Owned Private Mark Outs.We locate electric gas, cable, phone, water, fiber, propane lines, pet containment systems, as well as all other conductive buried utilities.
No mileage fees, no fuel charges.
Residential / Commercial / Industrial, Please call for pricing.
Proudly Serving all of upstate New York, Available 7 days a week, and offering 24 hour Emergency call out services.
Environmental Design and Research is a diverse staff of professionals including landscape architects, civil engineers, environmental regulatory specialists, ecologists, community planners, cultural resource professionals, graphic communication and mapping specialists.
At Five Star Equipment, we power our customers’ success through our dedicated and knowledgeable team, our quality products and our focus on customer service.
Land Surveying, GIS and Spatial Data Management, Construction Survey, Drone Photography & Mapping, LIDAR (3D Laser Scanning), Elevation Certificates, Building Information Modeling, Subsurface Utility Exploration, Remote Sensing.
SUE Dept: Offers all Private Locating solutions utilizing GPR and electromagnetic locating.
Leak Detection and Utility Location
Highway Engineering, Bridge Engineering, Civil and Site Engineering, Traffic Engineering, Construction Management and Inspection, Building Services- MEP, Fire Suppression, Structural Evaluation and Design, GIS & Asset Management (LIDAR Scanning)
Engineering, Architecture, Surveying
JSB Subsurface Solutions LLC offers underground utility location, mark out and mapping services for electric, natural gas, telephone/cable, water and sewer lines. Survey grade GPS is used for mapping these utilities for accurate locations and elevations.
At LaBella Associates, our job is to create – structures, plans, ideas, results. As a nationally recognized Design Professional Corporation, that’s a given, right? But here’s what really drives us: creating partnership between our team and our clients.
• Topographic surveys
• Boundary surveys
• Construction layout
• Underground utility design (water, sanitary, storm and gas)
• Site plan design and approval
• State and County DOT approval plans
• DEC compliant storm sewer designs
• Leach field system design and approval
• Back flow preventer design and approval
• SWPPP inspections and report
Note: all mapping provided in digital AutoCad 2017 format
Other Contacts: Natalee Riesling, Ray Raymond, Eric Schaaf
MJ Engineering is a full-service custom machine and system design consulting firm applying state-of-the-art technology to industrial operations. Our staff of engineers offers a wide variety of hands-on experience to create a cost-effective and practical solution to virtually every engineering problem.
- Free Estimates
- Underground utility locating & marking
- Providing service for all underground facility management
- Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR)
- AutoCAD/GIS Mapping
- Damage Prevention
- Fire Hydrant Inspection
- Utility Management Services
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (Office): 585.733.1748
Fax: (585) 434-3399
- Utility surveys and locating using a combination of EM locators & GPR.
- Video line push and crawler inspection/locating.
- Water main leak detection service.
- Electrical underground short and ground fault locating
- Sewer line jet flush cleaning
- Underground Utility Locating (811)
- Private Utility Locating
Construction project management, team augmentation, outside plant damage investigation, and recovery.
RE&LS has earned our reputation for reliability, flexibility, and fair pricing as Land Surveying and Subsurface Utility Engineering professionals. Clients repeatedly request our experienced technicians on jobs across New York State- from Plattsburgh to Long Island, Buffalo to Albany- to locate, designate, and protect vital utilities, saving contractors time and money.
Our Subsurface Utility Engineering services include:
- Utility designation and mark out
- Pre-Excavation utility clearing for construction
- Utility relocation plan support
- Utility design/specification support
- Real-time mapping
- Subsurface anomalies, facilities and utility detection using triple frequency GPR
- Concrete GPR scanning
- Visual/Video pipe inspection and recording
- Utility and substructure conflict identification
- Quality Level A, non-destructive vacuum excavation
RE&LS also offers FAA-certified sUAS 107/drone photography and mapping services to supplement land surveying requirements for design and construction projects.
RE&LS is a full-service consulting engineering firm (MBE Certified) providing environmental, transportation, structural and geotechnical engineering, and land surveying services including design survey, construction stakeout and machine control modeling.
We can mark out the location of any privately owned utilities on a construction/ commercial/ residential site. These are utilities that will often not be located by the free one-call services such as electrical wiring, private wells, satellite dish lines, drainage piping and most other underground utilities.
We use top of the line equipment designed to locate underground storm and sewer systems. We can locate most underground ductile, steel, plastic, and concrete pipes. All we need is an access point into the pipe.
We offer engineering, land surveying, and construction review services for projects involving new construction, renovation, and remediation of public and private buildings and the infrastructure systems that support them, such as roadways and bridges, potable water, stormwater, sewage, and solid waste.
Geothermal Systems, which could include trenches from well heads to house or long trenches with geothermal pipes in the bottom.
- 811 Underground Utility Locating Service Provider (24/7 Emergency Response)
- Gas Main / Service Installation and Replacement
- Anode Installation and Test Stations
- Regulator and Gate Station Installations
- Gas Meter Installation, Replacement and Relight Services
- Gas Leak Detection / Classification
- Water Meter Exchange
- Electric Meter Exchanges/Replacements
- Stray Voltage Inspection
- Storm Response (System Damage Assessment / Wire Down Protection)
Engineering, design, and other consulting services.
Utility construction, primarily in the energy and communications fields
Civil Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Structural Engineering, Environmental, Survey,
Program & Construction Management, Construction Inspection & Materials Testing,
Site Acquisition and Homeland Security.
USIC Locating Services is the largest and most trusted provider of underground utility locating in North America.
USIC also offers a suite of utility services to a variety of telecommunications, gas, electric, and municipal utilities in 46 states and one Canadian province.
Utilities Employees Credit Union provides exclusive, exceptional and empowering personal finance benefits to your employees or members at no cost to your organization. As a not-for-profit financial service industry-leader since 1934, UECU exclusively serves 45,000 members with ties to the utility and energy industries, is nationally and exceptionally ranked in the top 5% by Bauer Financial for more than 25 years, and empowers its members with premier, low-cost financial services and support.
Warren Ramie Surveying is a professional services company providing Larger Boundary, Topographic and Construction Surveying. Currently certified as a WBE (Women Business Enterprise), NYS DOT DBE, EDWOSB, DASNY and the City of Syracuse NY WBE.
- Emergency Response – 24/7 – 365
- Disaster Response
- Environmental Remediation
- Asbestos/Lead Abatement & Mold Removal/Restoration
- Environmental Investigation/Design
- General Contractor Support
- Landscape Restoration
- Transportation & Disposal of Hazardous/Non-Hazardous Waste
- Vacuum Excavating
- Gas System Daylighting & Coring
- Power Plant Services
- Industrial Cleaning Services
- On-line & Off-line Hydro Blasting, Explosive Blasting and De-slagging
- Dry Ice Blasting
- Drain Line Cleaning
- Boiler & Tank Cleaning
- Specialty Services